Want to win a £40 bar tab for one of the best looking festivals this summer? Keep reading to find out how!
We love festivals here at 7Bit. We frequently head off to a festival knowing a few of the bands and hoping that we’ll find others we enjoy. Most the time, that’s pretty good, but occasionally I can’t help but wonder how great it would be if there was a festival where we wanted to see every single band on the line-up. Enter Arc Tangent, the Bristol based newcomer to the festival world, whose ridiculous first announcement had music fans drop jawed, only to stun us with the second announcement, which blew a lot of people away. Then there’s the ticket price; £59 for the weekend.
So, that line-up: Headliners come in the form of 65Daysofstatic and Fuck Buttons, both of whom are no stranger to the festival scene and have more than enough incredible material to fill a lengthy set each at the end of their respective evenings. We’ve also got Tall Ships, whose lively performances won over audiences at festivals all over the country last summer, And So I Watch You From Afar, who have a new album on the way after the huge (and Zane Lowe endorsed) Gangs, Future Of The Left, Bo Nigen, Turbowolf, Rolo Tomassi, Maybeshewill, TTNG, Yndi Halda, Gallops, Blacklisters, Talons, Arcane Roots, Johnny Foreigner, Castrovalva, Islet and Three Trapped Tigers. I’m also incredible excited about the bands on earlier at the festival; Brontide were the best live band I caught last summer, That Fucking Tank are an insanely good live band, and You Slut!, Axes, Among Brothers and The Physics House Band are all brilliant bands, completing an insane line-up.
Fancy winning a £40 bar tab to spend at ArcTanGent
We’ll also be giving away a few runners up prizes of CDs and Haribo, so what have you got to lose? £59 gets you one of the best line-ups this summer, and the chance to win most of that back to spend at the bar!
To Enter, you need to join us
Terms and conditions:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all, except employees of 7BitArcade.
- Entry is open to all ages, however an alternative prize will be given to anyone under the age of 18.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Only one entry will be counted per person.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner must attend the festival to claim their prize.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by 7Bit relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date stated.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is 7BitArcade.com, Brighton based music website.